Close the Lid on Contamination
- 20 seconds to kill 99.999% of E. coli, Listeria and Salmonella
- Seamlessly integrates into HACCP protocols
- Prevents re-contamination of clean hands
- Chemical-free sanitisation for multiple devices
Solving your challenge of:
Gaps in Good Hygiene
Tools and mobile devices are slipping through critical control points when it comes to infection prevention.
CleanV sanitises devices in just 20 seconds, all while employees wash their hands. It’s a workflow-friendly way to address this gap.
Harmful Chemical Wipes
Chemical wipes are inconsistently applied and can damage sensitive devices.
CleanV is a high-grade disinfectant. There is no human error, no damage to portable items.
Compromised Hand Hygiene
Tools and devices that aren’t sanitised recontaminate clean hands, undermining good hygiene and leading to the spread of communicable diseases.
CleanV sanitises the tools and devices often found to be contaminated with bacteria, ensuring that clean hands can stay that way!
Dairy Facility Case Study
Facility-Lead Pre/Post Deployment testing using 3m petrifilm plate counts
40% Had Bacteria Before CleanV
- 40% of all devices tested positive for Enterobacteriaceae-family pathogenic bacteria.
- 50% of all devices had aerobic bacteria populations that were too numerous to count.
- In spite of a personal device ban, 50% of staff were found to have mobile devices on them.
0% Bacteria After CleanV
- Enterobacteriaceae enumerations were reduced by 100% within one week.
- Aerobic bacteria populations were reduced by 96% within four weeks.
The Science of CleanV
UV-C Light Kills Germs
UV-C light utilises short-wavelength ultraviolet light, which destroys nucleic acids and breaks apart germ DNA, preventing them from being able to function or reproduce.
UV-C Light Is Safe for Devices
UV-C light doesn’t dry out or degrade materials the way chemical wipes do, and it can safely be used on a wide variety of devices with no risk of damage.
We’re Here to Help.
As the leader in device hygiene, our team has the knowledge, resources and passion to help your organisation implement a robust device sanitisation process across your facility.
Book a free demonstration to see how CleanV rapidly sanitises devices and helps prevent the spread of infection.